This policy describes how Kylisstof Canada Ltd. (collectively, “Kylisstof”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collects, uses, and shares the information we obtain from you online or otherwise.
What We Collect
The following are examples of the personal information that we collect:
We collect, store, and use information that you provide directly to us and information we acquire in other ways, each as detailed immediately below.
Information We Acquire From You Directly. We acquire information from you when you (a) provide information via any of the Sites (as defined in the Kylisstof Terms and Conditions), including any user accounts or other accounts, (b) interact with any of our Sites’ checkouts, (c) participate in any Kylisstof questionnaires, panels, contests, or sweepstakes, (d) communicate or interact with Kylisstof customer service (via email, mail, courier, fax, web form, and/or phone) and/or (e) engage in any other electronic or oral conversation with an employee, contractor or agent of Kylisstof. Through these channels, you might provide us with information about you, information about the recipient of any merchandise you are ordering and/or having shipped, including, in either case, names, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, genders, birthdays, marketing preferences, personal interests, credit card information, and other financial information.
Testimonials. With your consent, we may display your testimonial along with your name on the Kylisstof Websites. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the above, we may use the following technologies to automatically collect information about your activities on our websites:
- Flash Cookies;
- Web beacons, clear pixels, or pixel tags;
- Web server logs: and
- Geo-location technologies.
Note that we do not intentionally collect any personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you can look at our websites, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Kylisstof primarily uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and services. We may also use your information to track your purchase history and to contact you for account and promotional purposes. You must create a registration profile in order to post a product review or make a purchase on our website. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Kylisstof may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Corporate affiliates. Kylisstof may share certain personal information with its affiliates, such as Kylisstof Ltd.
- Service providers. We may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service.
- Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins. If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “Like” feature Facebook may register the fact that you “liked” a product and may post that information on Facebook.
- The public. Kylisstof may share the personal information that you submit through one of our interactive services, like Ratings & Reviews, with the general public or our affiliates.
- Other instances. Kylisstof may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with the law.
- Business transition. Kylisstof may share your personal information with another company that buys some, or all, of the assets or stock of Kylisstof, and that company may use and disclose personal information for purposes similar to what is described in this policy. Kylisstof may also share personal information with prospective purchasers to evaluate the proposed transaction.
Kylisstof may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
- Aggregate information. We may share de-identified aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners.
- Behavioral-based advertising. A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
How We Protect Your Information
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
In certain cases, when interacting with Kylisstof, you may be provided with a choice to opt-in or opt-out of receiving such information. In other cases, you will not be presented this choice. If you, at any time, choose to opt-out of receiving such information, we will abide by that marketing preference. Moreover, at any time (no matter what you have chosen or informed us of in the past), you may send us an email at email@example.com expressing a marketing preference or updating or requesting the deletion of your personal information -- we will abide by that preference and update your personal information accordingly. We will respond to your requests regarding your personal information within 30 days. You may of course also follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications you receive from Kylisstof.
If you have previously opted-in to receive such information from us or a specific third party, declining to opt-in at any future time for us or that third party will not be treated as an opt-out for your marketing preference.
Kindly note that no matter what your marketing preferences are, we may contact you to acknowledge, confirm or fulfill any order that you place, to respond to you or for other legitimate business reasons.
Communicating With Us
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or of you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact Kylisstof’s legal department by e-mail at:
Kylisstof Canada Ltd.
Legal Department, Privacy
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
Changes To This Policy